FORERUNNERS RUNNING CLINIC SAFETY RULES
- Run at your own risk
- Wear reflective clothing at all times
- Obey traffic rules: a. Cross at recognized pedestrian crossing b: Stay on the sidewalk if possible, otherwise run facing traffic and
- As close to the curb as possible
- Run with a buddy
- Run in a pace group that is compatible to your abilities and fitness level. Do not be left behind.
- Always start running at an easy pace to warm up tight muscles
- Never run with a fever or illness
- Do not run with an injury
- Consult a physician before starting an exercise program
- All clinic participants must complete membership form/waiver
- All injuries should be reported to a physician, so that proper treatment is taken,
- along with preventative steps to limit future injury
In consideration of your accepting my participation in Forerunners Running Clinics and any other related events, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, waive, release and hold harmless Forerunners Running Clinics and Forerunners Enterprises Inc., together with and as agent for their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, group leaders and members ('the Releasees') from any and all liability for death and/or injury to person and/or property may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of the aforesaid Releasees or any of them.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand and agree to abide by the above rules and waiver agreement.