The trails await, run them your way in the GEL-FujiTrabuco 6 for women, now with minimal overlays and 3D welded, no-sew construction to reduce friction and rubbing. The improved outsole features deeper studs for added traction while the light weight design ensures you’ll be springing through the mountains, forests and open fields in maximum comfort.
The trail specific stability injections create a lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability while the new heel lining makes the shoe more comfortable and durable. The updated upper features rugged mesh for resilience and the reengineered toe bumper reduces weight while maintaining the same level of performance you’ve come to know and trust from the GEL-FujiTrabuco.
Thanks to the seamless Gore-Tex fabric upper, which makes the GEL-FujiTrabuco 6 G-TX waterproof and breathable rain, slushy snow and lingering puddles will become part of your running adventure as you let nothing stand in the way of your run.
The Gore-Tex fabric keeps water on the outside of the shoe while allowing heat and perspiration to escape, ensuring your feet stay ventilated, cool and dry. These repellent properties, along with the removable ComforDry Sockliner - which provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties - create an all-around healthier environment for your feet.
- 8mm heel drop
- Gore-Tex waterproof upper
- Reduced weight
- Better Fit
- Minimal overlays
- Trail specific stability injections
- Excellent grip on all surfaces
- Excellent grip on wet surfaces
- Tested by ISS Japan
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- Comfortable ride for long distances
- Special rubber components for winter conditions
- Improved heel lining
- 3D welded no-sew throughout the shoe
- Updated upper with more rugged mesh
- Enhanced durability
- Re-engineering toe bumper
- Premium protection:
- Anti-gravel and rock protection plate