Effortlessly switch between strength training and short runs with the multi-tasking New Balance Minimus 40 cross trainer. Our most run-friendly Minimus trainer to date, this women’s shoe features a Rapid Rebound midsole to help cushion and energize your lifting workouts and support runs - plus REVlite in the heel provides added stability. As your intensity increases, you can rely on the support of the external heel clip, the traction of the Vibram&M; outsole, and the comfort of the breathable synthetic/mesh upper.
- Weight: 229.6 grams (8 oz)
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a Mistered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Rapid Rebound delivers substantially more return than New Balance's standard performance foam.
- No-sew overlays
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper with TPU Reinforcement
- Molded external counter
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot styles to the traditional maximum-cushioning shoes. Designed to be worn with or without socks, this Minimus shoe features only a 4 mm drop* from heel to toe.