- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Full grain leather upper
- Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Non-marking outsole
- Revised material toe tip for toe drag
- Style WC806W is approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
New Balance Women's 806
For the ultimate in on-court stability and support, the New Balance 806 delivers. With C-CAP®, ABZORB® and our exclusive ROLLBAR technology, this heritage tennis shoe offers unrivaled motion control. Now made even lighter, it’s as stylish as ever. Women's Shoes Type: Motion Control Weight: 304 grams (10.7 oz) For tennis players looking for superior stability and support, we serve up the New Balance 806, our heritage tennis shoe featuring C-CAP®, ABZORB® and our exclusive ROLLBAR® technology for the ultimate in motion control. Lighter than ever, the 806 is also as stylish as ever with rich, full-grain leather, distinctive herringbone outsole, long-wear drag...