New from On, the Cloudflyer. The first On model released with slightly more stability and support for everyday training. ﾠFeaturing 12 CloudTec rubber pods constructed at a higher durometer (a measure of firmness), yet with a bouncy, resilient feel. Built on a wider platform, the CloudTec pods have more inherent stability than other On models, while utilizing technology that cushions the landing, and springs forward upon toe-off. A slight rocker profile improves the heel to toe transition, and adds to the overall responsive and bounce of the ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 12 "cloud" rubber pods that are constructed at a slightly higher durometer (a measure of firmness), yet have a bouncy, resilient feel
- Improved stability and support, while still utilizing technology that cushions your landing, and springs forward upon takeoff
- Slight rocker profile further improves the heel to toe transition, and further adds to the overall responsive and bounce of the ride
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7 mm Drop